Saturday, February 20, 2010

Home Wax Jobs Are At Home Waxing Kits Worth It, Or Is It Better To Go To A Pro?

Are at home waxing kits worth it, or is it better to go to a pro? - home wax jobs

Im not talking about legs or eyebrows, I'm talking about waxing their "special place". Starter kits are really effective? Im not too worried about pain, British Columbia, I waxed my eyebrows and have an idea of how he feels, but I would if it work easier and better to know in order to take a professional set-box. Its cheaper to do, even, but idk if its worth it?

3 comments:

whatwhat... said...

Just fine-tuning for the first time and find a good mirror

Britt said...

Would likely benefit. For me, the pain is not me (I have my eyebrows waxed), but I would be able to remove the tape fast enough, so I psych.

Kate Rockwell said...

Ehh.
I you would be a professional.

Post a Comment