Sunday, February 21, 2010

Biotene Toothpaste Question About Using Biotene?

Question about using biotene? - biotene toothpaste

Hi, I've noticed recently that is about 10 minutes after I I clean my mouth dry (which is not) to facilitate breathing. I tried to drink water constantly, but it's as if I wait 15 minutes after a sip, my mouth is dry again and I feel that this is not normal? I have not seen my dentist, I'm not sure if it is not because my mouth wide enough water. I just try Biotest toothpaste, but I wonder if it will affect my mouth in a negative sense, as I am not sure that my mouth is not enough saliva. Someone know if it's OK to use Biotest without this problem?
Sorry if there is a kind of long (:

3 comments:

Skeeter said...

I love this product and not, will not hurt. Did you know that mouthwash with alcohol wipes his mouth even more. I love Biotest mouthwash. Biotest also has properties that the bacteria which is harmful to kill. It helped me heal after my implant surgery. They also have rubber.

Matthew C said...

It does not hurt, but I have my money! Biotest does not help the problems I described. I Biotest into and out of the last three years. I think I found a waste of money. Try instead, you know, why your mouth is dry. Are you breathing through the mouth into the night? If you find a way to stop, too!

Good luck!

shygirl9... said...

Do not worry, will not hurt Biotest. It is safe to operate.

Post a Comment