Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bottomless In Heals Machine Deck Help Pls?

Machine deck help pls? - bottomless in heals

Well, I'll go with the deck of a 3rd. Now it is based on the machines. Pls help me out if Im gonna do well or badly treated. He tried the best that was what fit in my head.

Monsters

SK x2 Summon Reactor
Trap Reactor yfi x2
Reactor RE 2x Spell
Skyfire x2 Flying Fortress
Nitro Synchro x2
BES Big Core MK-2
BES Crystal Core
BES Covered Core
BES tetranitro
Jade Knight x3
Gradius
Healing Wave Generator x2

Spells:

X2 Emperor Mausoleun
Terraforming
Pot of Greed
Lightning Vortex
Monster Reborn
Limit Removal
Fires of Doomsday
Creature Swap
STDs
Heavy Storm

Traps:

Fake Explosion x2
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Lowfewer Trap Hole x2
Shielding
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Life absorption machine

Be synchronized:

Nitro Warrior
Dark Strike Fighter

1 comments:

Zaro said...

I suggest you put 1 Cyber Dragon in your deck, because if your opponent has monsters on your field, visit the special report Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand and then you can have another call and make it much easier to call of sync ! I hope that helped!

Post a Comment