Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorry Steam Free Serials AM I BEING TOO CLINGY?

AM I BEING TOO CLINGY? - sorry steam free serials

I went to see a man about 2 months, but we're not officially together, it is true only occasionally. I had the house to myself all week because my roommate was gone. He called me yesterday and said it came to my work, I sent him a message ready, as he said "hey in the end, or even if he wanted to come." but no answer. He sent a message that the next day he was drunk with the guys. I did not answer.

So no contact until Friday after work, sent him a message asking you to join me. He called me and told me he was tired in bed and had to work early. We talked for about 10 minutes flirting.

Then he sent a message Sunday to ask when I am free to come and said that he called me just to work, but had to go to a farewell party a little bit, but my message in a time and we were able to spend time .

No message. Thus, in the morning I had a text message: "Wow .. 3 times .. I can take a hint"

He replied that I am today, "aims not to give out from or deny the suggestion AU. I let out the air.Sorry if u do not fit my schedule. "

I took a few hours and reacted with his "Do not go like that. I dont care if u or not. Msged I thought u would Hangin me whether or. UU will not say I would run me or my brush is subtly throughout the week . Watever but I was tired. "distressed."

4 comments:

Jess said...

You're not too sticky. My friend used to do, and I bother much about it. One thing I think is: Why should I wait for him if I could do something more valuable time with him? Have you organize things always do with him not to appear?

I told him that I have no interest if you want to be with other people and things, but if he do something with you, we hope to follow through - or at least you know that things changed. I do not really believe that you too sticky but - it's not fair.

Bohdi said...

No, I do not think they are all attached. As it is stated that others come ....

But there are many people like him can not be bothered SMS messages again. I think it's more of a girl. However, it should have been given at least one call, it seems very vague.

Forlorn Hope said...

How you can too sticky? It is a selfish idiot ....

and true man would be the chance for one week jump with you ... all the possibilities of sex riding Factor too! : D

unless you are both not the sex, in this case it would not ...

Yvonne. said...

Absolutely not sticky ... Do you like this guy? It seems worth the wait. Maybe just break completely, the time could be better used elsewhere. Good luck

Post a Comment