Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kids Party Cowboy Hats How Do I Throw A Party For My Horse? I Want It To Be Fun For People (kids/adults) AND My Horse?

How do I throw a party for my horse? I want it to be fun for people (kids/adults) AND my horse? - kids party cowboy hats

I have a party for my horse, cowboy, a former driver on the faucet. He is a Dun QH, 16hh. I wish this joy for themselves and the people - children and adults. I make carrot cake and sweets. What can I do?

I want to make a hat for him, but how?

1 comments:

equinech... said...

Horses and people like to dress fancy! Prepare and dress their horses (the animals love the attention) and people to be creative and enjoy each others ideas! In addition, some ground and mounted games such as pole bending, climbing and hiking trails TRAIL are really fun in the group. How about a "parade"? You can dress up and walk around the city if your city allows it, or simply invite your family friends and neighbors who are not usually around to watch the parade of horses in the stables. And why not an exchange, of course, if taken all at the party? You can not redeem your tactics, or should use for certain what they do! Enjoy!

Post a Comment