Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prescription Sunglasses Online Can I Buy Prescription Sunglasses With No Prescription?

Can I buy prescription sunglasses with no prescription? - prescription sunglasses online

I am looking for a new pair of sunglasses. I will not spend more than $ 40, so I do not want the creative eye. However, cheaper alternatives seems to be just that - cheap.

In addition, glasses may be purchased online at several sites, cheap, and much can be made sunglasses. Since I have a good view, I did not have a prescription and not having an appointment for a prescription.

So: Can I buy without a prescription or sunglasses distort or damage to my vision?

3 comments:

Footprin... said...

You can make a part from 0 glasses to her.

Simply 0 state power, and get with UV filter and 80% Gray ... or any color you want.

Kristy said...

Well, you should not and can not. If you try, but the RX sunglasses online, you want all of our RX and information from your doctor if you are aware, to be made, has denied the purchase because they check with your doctor to call.

Furthermore, why should you? With RX needed're is not good for the eyes, and it will not be able to see! And what is the point of that?

Try Ebay or Craigslist instead of flat (no rx) sunglasses. People often buy several pairs of them, or are no longer needed, so you want to get what you (perhaps designer) for a good business within your budget can.

Good luck!

Eh Ha Eh said...

Im not sure. But I doubt, get your insurance to ...

If I were you .. Just go to their doctor about

Post a Comment