Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Liver Cysts More Condition_symptoms I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Had Insight On Liver Cysts And Their Correlation With Medication?

I was just wondering if anyone had insight on liver cysts and their correlation with medication? - liver cysts more condition_symptoms

I had 5 epidural 2 years, Skelaxin, Flexeril, Celebrex, Lidoderm patches, and trigger point injections of a car accident. MY 2004 MRI showed nothing. Now that I claim RXS these 2 years, took the 5 or more cysts in the liver ... I think the RXS should be linked. I drink rarely and do not have many drugs, apart from occasional Advil.
If anyone has any experience with this or I can be a website, tips, supplements and books on the subject would be greatly appreciated direct. I have to prove the RXS, for these cysts because it has never been any of these drugs before the accident or liver problems before charge. I thank you all information would be useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment